Saturday, December 8, 2012

Where to Sleep Tonight?

How I found Dan, sound asleep in front of the pantry.
I woke up early the morning of August 31st.  When I wake up I normally check on the little boys and close their door before I do anything else.  This morning I went in to check on them and Dan was missing.  My heart skipped a beat, because my heart always does that when something is out of the ordinary with the kids, but I quickly calmed it down.  I walked into the kitchen to find him laying, sound asleep, on the floor.  I vaguely remember a noise during the night that sounded like Daniel being awake, but I guess I was too tired and so was he to really notice.  My guess is he had gotten up and headed to the kitchen to get himself some chocolate milk.  I was just glad the fridge was still closed.  Silly boy.  I of course picked up the camera and took a picture before waking him and putting him back in bed.

Waking up thanks to the flash.

No comments: