Saturday, December 8, 2012

No Access To Pictures

All of our old pictures are on our external hard drive and for some reason we can't access them from our main computer.  All my blog stuff is on this computer and I've been waiting, very patiently, for this to get fixed.  Well, I'm done waiting.  I really want to get caught up on this blog, but I don't want to skip anything because it's a journal of sorts.  I also have this thing with the order of posts on here.  I just want them to go in chronological order.  Anyway, I've decided to write a little about everything we did this summer and then, when the issue with our pictures fixes, I'll come back in and add the pictures.  So, from here down for a while, there's only words and no pictures. Hopefully the pictures will come soon.  Sorry to those who use the blogger page.  I know I've just added a lot, but now I can get caught up and use pictures again.  Horray!

No comments: