Saturday, December 8, 2012

A Visit To The Farm

During the month of August Thanksgiving Point was having $2 Tuesdays.  This meant everyone could get in to all their attractions for only $2.  For us that's huge.  We love Thanksgiving Point, but their kind of pricey and with our large family we can't afford to go.  The first Tuesday Kenny and I took the kids to the Dinosaur Museum.  We didn't take the camera so I have no pictures, but I don't think I would have taken many pictures anyway.  It was packed solid with people.  It was a lot of fun, but there were a lot of people there.

The next Tuesday Kenny stayed home and looked for work and I took the kids to Farm Country with my sister-in-laws, Mindy and April.  It was hot and crowded, but we enjoyed it nonetheless. When we were done we headed to IKEA for their 'Kids Eat Free Every Tuesday' thing.  I love hanging out with family and free food makes it that much better.

No comments: