Saturday, December 8, 2012

Our First Temple Open House

The new Brigham City Temple was being dedicated in September and so for the few weeks before they had an open house.  I have never taken my kids to a temple open house, nor have I ever been to an open house.  I figured this would be a great opportunity for our family.  I got tickets for all 8 of us and then Kenny was laid off and couldn't come.  I called my sister-in-law Karen, whose kids are all in school, and asked if she'd like to come with me.  She graciously agreed to tag along and help.  It was a great experience.  The kids did well and seemed to enjoy it, especially the girls.  Ben and Sarah asked a lot of questions, Hannah and Gracie loved looking at how pretty it was and Dan and Adam were just happy to be there.  It was a great experience, made better only if Kenny could have been with us.

No comments: