Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Happy Halloween


For Halloween this year Foxboro had a parade for all the students to show off their costumes.  I still think it's really sad that they don't do more for Halloween, but what can we do, right.  I took the 3 little kids with me to the school to watch the bigger 3 in the parade.  The weather was BEAUTIFUL so we decided to hang out outside this year.  Last year we were in the gym and it was so crowded and pretty miserable.  This year was wonderful.  The kids ran around awhile we waited for the parade to start.

While the little kids were waiting they were playing around.  Adam started running away.  He looked so cute the first thing I did when he wouldn't come back was pick up the camera.
Here's my little knight dude running away from me.
Ben's class was the first one to walk by.  Here he is as a SWAT team guy.
Hannah was next.  She loved going to school as a pink Jasmine.
We found out the day before the parade that Sarah wasn't able to wear her zombie dress because it had blood on it.  She was REALLY upset and I don't blame her.  I don't see how her dress is any more scary than her friend Skylee (in front of her in this picture.)  She decided to go as a very disappointed rock climber instead.

No comments: