Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Thor The Cake Of Choice

The Thor Cake.
 Gracie told me this year that she didn't want me to make her a cake.  I normally would have been sad about this, but not this year.  I've been really busy and I was thrilled to not have to bake a cake.  We went to Walmart shopping and Gracie found the perfect cake.  It was a Thor cake.  This little girls is quite the girl.  She wanted a Barbie Castle (she didn't get it) and a doll stroller and she wanted a Thor cake.  She is extremely well rounded.
Putting on the candles.
Gracie posing with her cake.

Blowing out the candles.
He's so handsome, even with a messy face.
The kids eating cake.
Hannah eating cake.  She's getting so big and so pretty.
Adam's cute cake face.
I wish I could remember the funny thing Kenny was doing.  It was hilarious and the kids were all dying of laughter.  They have such a good daddy.
Laughing right out loud.

No comments: