Monday, March 17, 2008

The Tink Cake

Tinkerbell! One of my best so far I must say.

Tinkerbell was the cake of choice this year for Sarah. Sarah has developed an interest in fairy recently and I thought the cake looked a lot easier than Ariel so Tinkerbell is what we went with. She really liked it and helped me place all 6 candles in Tinkerbell's ponytail.

Blowing out the candles.




Of course Sarah had to have the whole head like Ben did with Spiderman. What crazy kids we have. This time, however, the kids decided to just forgo the forks all together. Oh to be a kid again.
Decapitated Tinkerbell.



This is actually a picture of Sarah Kate eating her cake nicely. I missed her devouring it.


I may have missed her devouring her cake, but I didn't miss the cake up the nose that came while devouring.


Ben needing no silverware for his piece. Ben got the ponytail which was second in coolness only to the face.





After watching the others Hannah decided to stop picking up her cake and just go for it like her older and much wiser siblings.


Gracie looking on as she bounced nearby. The only thing Gracie got to enjoy on her face was slobber from her new tooth.

No comments: