Sunday, March 23, 2008

The Last Cake For 7 Months

With this cake I learned that while I can make decent looking cakes, I cannot write on them. Maybe I'll have to work on that, or maybe I'll just never write on a cake again. :)




Yeah! Three cakes later and I'm done for 7 months. Boy am I glad Gracie was born in October rather than January, February, or March like the rest of us. Hannah's cake was very simple, for a simple 2 year old girl. I made her the same little Teddy Bear cake I made for Sarah Kate when she turned 1. Looking back at the pictures it's amazing how much they look alike even with the year difference. The important part is that Hannah seemed impressed with her cake and knew just what to do.



Waiting patiently for Daddy to light the candles.


This one's just cute. I had to include it. She's being so patient.






Blowing out the candles. There's one left.


Of course when I say that she knew just what to do I mean blowing the candles out and waiting for the entire head to arrive on her plate. I'm not sure Hannah really understood why she was getting presents and a cake, but she understood that it was her turn and she was going to do things the same way Ben and Sarah had. She waited very patiently for Daddy to light the candles and then for us to sing to her. It's nice having the youngest one with the last birthday, that way she knows just what's going to happen.




Eating the poor bears head.


Everyone enjoying various body parts of the teddy bear.

This was the first birthday so far that we've actually had ice cream. I kept forgetting to buy it for the others birthday's, but luckily this time Daddy remembered. The ice cream was a big hit.


I figured Sarah got a picture blowing bubbles so it seemed fair that Ben got a picture eating ice cream.

3 comments:

Samm and David said...

In case you find yourself longing to make another cake, my birthday is June 30th (that's only about 3 months away) and I would like a Cinderella cake. :) Haha!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 2 she is going to taste soooooooooooooo good

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 2 your little pussy is going to be sooooooooooo much fun my granddaughter is 2 and her pussy is the best thing in the world,