Thursday, March 27, 2008

K I S E N G

Sarah Kate came in the kitchen while I was finishing the cookies and she was singing a song under her breathe. She asked me what K I S E N G spelled. I asked her where she heard it and she told me that some of the kids in her class were making fun of her and Jaylen because they were in LOVE. I sang her the "sitting in a tree song" and asked her if that was what they were singing. Apparently, the beginning of the song, up to the K I S S I N G part, is the only part these kindergartners knows. She thought my version was very funny. I told her they were saying K I S S I N G and told her it spelled kissing. She's only in first grade and the LOVE talk has already started. I have a feeling she's going to be very popular and have no problems finding boys that like her. Then again, I already knew that.

No comments: