Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Hannah Needs A Friend!

Any takers?

Hannah Beth very much likes her brother and sisters. Being the third kid she's not real used to being alone and recently that has carried over to sleeping. For awhile now we've been catching her in bed with Sarah Kate. We much prefer this to being woken up to her trying to get in bed with us. Sarah Kate sleeps right through it. Anyway, Hannah will wake up in the night and, it's our theory that she doesn't like to be in her room alone so she gets in bed with Sarah. These pictures were taken on Monday February 25th (I'm a little slow getting this written.) It was about 9:30 when I heard Hannah's door open and then Ben and Sarah's door. I decided to just let it slide and check on them later. About 20 minutes later I headed upstairs to find Ben and Sarah's door open. When I went inside I found two cute little bottoms poking out at me.



I thought it was so cute that I had to call Kenny to come see and then take a picture. Kenny rearranged them so they were more comfortable. About an hour later, when I was going to bed, I went to check on them again. Sarah Kate had snuggled up to Hannah. What a good big sister.


Since then we have begun putting Gracie her crib in Hannah's room. She doesn't leave to sleep with Sarah anymore, which is kind of sad, but at the same time hopefully it'll keep her out of our room as well. First we have to get her feeling better so she can sleep through the night again. Darn colds, they seem to last forever.

No comments: