Monday, March 24, 2008

Hannah's Birthday Blogs

I finally got Hannah's blogs all written. I've been having some technical difficulties with the computer and the video camera, mainly the computer crashes when I try to capture any video, but luckily I got it figured out. Hannah's birthday blogs are like the others. Start at the bottom, 'Banana's Birthday' and work you way up. Hopefully the video will work! Oh, I feel I must apologize for the pathetic cropping of the video. After all the crashing problems, I just wanted to get the video done. Enjoy reading and Happy Birthday Hannah.

2 comments:

Justin and Coralie said...

Katie,

I cannot believe how wonderful those cakes turned out. You have a real talent at that! Your kids are getting so big and they are so cute. I love catching up with y'all! :)

Danika said...

I sent you an invite to my blog, but maybe you didn't get it? I re-sent it, so let me know if you didn't get it again. Thanks!