Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Dying Easter Eggs


I'll admit it right now. I'm a huge procrastinator (that's part of the reason my blog is so far behind.) This is something I'm working on, and getting better at is some regards, but it's a work in progress. Because of this fun little fact, I never seem to get Easter Egg dying done before Easter. We were going to dye the eggs on Easter Sunday, but then we went to the park instead. What do you do? Oh I know. You dye them for Family Home Evening the next night. So that's exactly what we did. It doesn't really matter if Easter is over already. Right!?!


Teaching Dan how to dye Easter Eggs.

Ben knows just what to do and he wasted no time at all.

Grace was eyeing Ben to see what to do. It wasn't long before she got the hang of it.

Sarah showing off her pretty egg. She's the artistic one that likes to draw on the egg and be creative. I love it.

Poor Adam didn't get to join in on the fun. Next year big guy.

Hannah wanted to show me her egg.

Plop! I think he's figured it out.

Gracie showing off her green hand. She was pretty proud of it.

No comments: