Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Church Easter Egg Hunt

Helping Dan during the toddler egg hunt.

Our ward had an Easter dinner and Easter Egg hunt the day before Easter. It was so much fun to take the kids and let them play with their friends and enjoy some Easter activities. We always love getting out and will take any excuse to celebrate a holiday.

Sarah and her friend Clarissa heading off to find more eggs.

Gracie helping our neighbor Giulia. Gracie was trying so hard to make sure Giulia got all the eggs she could, much to the annoyance of Giulia.

Sarah and Clarissa headed back to the church after looking at their loot. I love that they're not to old to hold hands yet.

Dan ready to head in as the sun sets. I love springtime when the weathers good.

With so many kids I often do a bad job of getting a picture of all of them. Ben was, of course, off playing with friends the entire time and for the most part I didn't know where he was. Hannah was around, but for some reason she never made it in a shot. Oh well! I guess I'll have to work on that. We had a great time, left with lots of candy and eggs, and we hope they do it again next year.

No comments: