Monday, August 13, 2012

The Mighty Bee's

The Bee's up to bat.
Our homeschool school got free tickets to the Bee's game on June 13th (the Bee's are the local minor league baseball team.)  Even though I'm not a huge fan of baseball, I thought the kids may enjoy a day (or at least an hour or so) at the ballpark.  Lucky for us our seats were in the last row of shaded seats, it was very, very hot that day, and we were able to enjoy the game a lot more than if we had been in the sun.  My friend Cami came down with her 3 kids and we enjoyed some time with them.  I always enjoy going places with Cami and she's always good to not think I'm too crazy with all my kids.  

Adam sitting and watching the game. This lasted maybe 5 minutes and the rest of the time he was roaming the isle.
Cute Gracie enjoying the game (kind of, a little.)
 After about an hour and a half the kids, with the exception of Ben, were pretty tired of the baseball game.  They weren't into it and it was hot and they were bored.  I texted Cami, she had different seats than me and she had Sarah Kate as well, and we decided to pack the kids up and head to Trafalga.  The baseball game was fun, but I was glad I didn't pay for it so I didn't feel bad leaving early.

Ben and Hannah watching the game.  Ben loved the game, in part because of the boys behind us who loved it.  Hannah, she was just happy to be out somewhere.
Dan's favorite part was looking for the mascot in his Bee costume.  He enjoyed looking for the Bee as long as he was far enough away that Dan could stay safe.

No comments: