Sunday, March 27, 2011

Helping Hannah

It had snowed a significant amount the morning of February 25th and because of this I felt the driveway needed scrapped. Kenny was working in the office and the 4 youngest kids were playing well together so I decided they'd be okay if I went out quickly and cleared the driveway. While I was outside Gracie and Dan went downstairs to play together and Hannah played her ABC game on the computer. Adam was left to roam the living room with Hannah. Apparently, after a few minutes of roaming, Adam decided he was done being abandoned and started to cry. Hannah, being the great big sister that she is, decided to help him out. Kenny came out of the office to see how the kids were doing and this is what he found:

It was one of those moments where being a parent is so great. Hannah had picked up Adam (no small feet because he weighs more than half what she weighs) to make him feel better. I love being a parent to my kids. I am constantly in awe at how wonderful they are and at how much they love each other. It's moments like this that make it all worth it.

No comments: