Tuesday, July 29, 2008

People Care About My Blog :)

I just called my Mom to ask how my Uncle Todd's family were after the California earthquake that was centered in their town. (For those of you who know them and care, their doing fine with a few broken pictures and Sam's TV that fell on the floor.) My Mom asked me where my blog from our family reunion was. Apparently people have been asking her why I haven't blogged about it yet. First off, I'm so glad people care enough to read my blog and were waiting for an entry. That makes me so happy. Secondly, I'm still trying to get caught up on the month of July. I have this goal to finish blogging about the events in July before July is over. That means I have 2 blogs to complete in the next 2 and a half days. With a camping trip to get ready for it might be a stretch, but I'm determined to get it done. For those of you waiting for the family reunion blog, it's next so maybe I've already written it and it precedes this one. For those of you reading this, Thanks for caring!

2 comments:

jillian said...

I love to read your blog. I finally had a chance to show jay a picture of you and he agreed that we do look like we might be related... so funny. Enjoy Idaho for me! It is cooler than utah, that's for sure!!

Chelle Sorenson said...

Katie,
I am so glad that life seems to have taken off and gone gang busters for you. I am jealous that you get to hang in ID. with all that family. I would love to be doing that too. I love reading your blog and keeping up with what you are up to.
Chelle