Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Cookout

As I said in my last blog, my Aunt Cindy's family was going camping the Friday night I went to see Sam. They headed up Logan Canyon around 1 in the afternoon and drove all the way to the last campground. About an hour after they left, they returned with the fully loaded motor home. No empty campsites were to be found in Logan Canyon that day. So instead of having a campout we all settled on a cookout at Second Damn. We had a wonderful time. Uncle Rick cooked some great Hamburgers and Hot Dogs. We had plenty of potato, macaroni, and fruit salad, and drinks that were kept cold in the river. We sat around ate, visited, and let the kids throw rock in the water and feed the geese. It was just like old times. I loved it. It's so nice to be home.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sarah Kate makes the better "face"..looks like everyone had a great time!!! What a wonderful start to a new adventure in your life. xoxo to all Aunt Diana