Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Hangin' With Sam

OK! First off! I realize I'm way late getting this written, but I'm trying to use this blog as a type of journal for my family and a lot of fun and important things have happened this month. Due to the recent move I'm a little busy and I'm having a hard time finding time to catch up on my blog. So, long story short, I'm way behind, but I'm determined to get caught up. You can read if you want, but it won't hurt my feeling if you just look at pictures or something.

Samantha, not only is she cute, but she has this 6th sense about cameras. She knows when one is on her and can always give a smile.

The day we arrived in Idaho my cousin Samantha came to Utah. She lives in California and she wanted to come visit all her cool relatives in Utah. Being that I hadn't seen her in years (before meeting up with her she had only met 2 of my 4 kids) I was decided to make the drive to Logan to see her. I drove down on Thursday June 26th and she and my Aunt Cindy came to my parents for dinner that night. It was nice to get to see her, I'm so glad to be close enough to be able to do stuff like this.

I spent the night at my sister-in-laws house so the kids could get up Friday morning and play with their cousins. After spending a few hours with their cousins we headed off to my Aunt Cindy's to see Sam again. The family was going camping that night and everyone left to find a campsite, well everyone except Sam, myself, and my cousins wife Danika and their son. I let the kids nap (Sarah didn't nap, Ben and Gracie only napped for about 45 minutes, Hannah on the other hand napped for 3 and a half hours and only woke up because I woke her up) and I visited with Sam and Danika. The kids had a lot of fun, when they weren't napping. Ben and Sarah Kate played games on the Wii and Gracie got to play with her cousin Lukas who is only 4 months older than her.
Playing the Wii. The kids loved this! I was grateful for the wrist bands attached to the controllers.
Gracie has recently learned to clap. This is her getting ready to go.
Lukas, what a cute boy. I've been reading their blog and I must say Luke is as cute as his pictures if not cuter.
Gracie and Luke playing with toys. It was fun to watch Gracie play with another kids her age, even if he's quite a bit bigger than her.
Hanging out watching . . . something. Sarah Kate, Ben, Danika, and Luke.

No comments: