Sunday, February 24, 2013

Snow Pile


When Kenny arrived in Denver it was 64 degrees there. We were lucky to reach the 20's here in Salt Lake.  Needless to say, I was totally jealous. To top it off our weather just kept getting weirder while his was gone. First we got an ice storm. Ice storms are not at all common in Utah and it reminded me so much of life in Virginia. Then after the ice storm we got snow and lots of it. One morning we woke up with 8 inches of new snow and then next morning we woke up with 6 inches. It seemed like it just kept snowing and snowing and snowing. The kids wanted to show daddy how much snow we got so I had Hannah stand in the front yard in front of our biggest snow pile. It's been so nice to have another good winter, my only complaint, I do hate the inversions that come with the snow.


No comments: