Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Opening Christmas Presents


After seeing what Santa brought, playing with toys, eating breakfast, playing with toys some more, I finally decided to remind the kids they still had presents under the tree.  They were so excited and had completely forgotten all the gifts they still had to open.  I was so glad they enjoyed what they already had.  We headed down to the middle room to open presents from mom and dad, siblings, and grandma Holderness. I love Christmas and I love how excited my kids get.  They wanted to open sibling gifts first because they wanted to give a gift.  We must be doing something right because I have amazing kids.  


Sarah and Ben showing each other what they got from their sibling. Spy gear for both of them.
Dan and Adam love their dinosaurs from Ben and Sarah.

Ben and Dad playing with Ben's Hex Bugs.  I love Ben's face in this picture.
Hannah in her apron from grandma Holderness showing off her La La Loopsy doll from Gracie.

Sarah taking a picture with her new spy camera.

Ben with his binoculars.
Dan and Adam playing with their Cars flashlights they got from mom and dad.

The little girls had a tea party with the tea set Gracie got from Adam.  They had most of their Christmas presents with them.  So cute.

No comments: