Saturday, April 2, 2011

School and Birthdays

Sarah at her desk eating donuts and cookies.

I got to go to the school for Sarah's birthday again this year. I feel very blessed that I am able to take treats in for their birthday and that they have had great teachers who allow me in the classroom. Sarah's birthday was on a Saturday this year, so I went in the day before. I took in chocolate chip cookies and mini candy bars, just like I did for Ben's birthday. Luck for the kids, they had a news student (new by only one week) who had a birthday on Friday the 4th and his mom dropped off donuts. So they were totally sugared up that day with donuts, cookies, and a mini candy bar to take home. It was definitely a good day to come to school. Sarah enjoyed having me come in and the little girls felt really cool being able to help pass out treats. In a nutshell, it was a success!

Waiting in line to wash her hands with Tyler and Brandon, two boys in her class who also happen to live in our neighborhood.

Happy Birthday Sarah Kate.

No comments: