Thursday, April 7, 2011

Another Cake


Hannah has been informing me for months that she wanted another castle cake for her birthday. She has had 5 birthday cakes so far in her life and 3 of them have been castle cakes, at Hannah request. She told me she wanted this year's cake to be pink and purple because those are her favorite colors. Her 3rd birthday castle cake was also pink and purple so I decided to swap the colors and do most of it purple this time. She insisted I put a 5 on it because last year it had a 4. It turned out just the way she wanted which was good because she had put a lot of thought into it.

Putting candles on the cake

Hannah had put so much thought into this cake and she watched me decorate it with very careful eyes. When it came time to put the candles on she wanted to put them on all by herself. It was a lot of fun watching how excited she was about this cake.

Good job with the candles Hannah!

Time to blow out the candles (with a little help from Gracie)

Time to eat cake

Yummy

Even Adam got to try out the frosting

A classic Newbry cake eating face

Dan's learning quick

I turned my back to get the kids some ice cream and when I was done this is what I found Kenny doing.

This is Adam saying, "Stop playing with my face Daddy and give me more frosting."

Much better! He does look cute and made up. :)

No comments: