Thursday, October 23, 2008

Snow Day

It was cold and by the time the building was done the kids were done also.

I'm really behind on my blogging, but I'm going to go back and post anyway. About a week and a half ago (Sunday the 12th to be exact) we got our first snow fall off the season. Yes, I said snowfall. I'd heard it was going to be a way worse storm than it was, but I guess the weathermen aren't always right. We did, however, get a couple of inches of beautiful white snow and it was enough for the kids to go outside and make a snow castle with Daddy. I've noticed as a parent it's a lot of hard work getting kids bundled up to go play in the snow. I think I spent nearly an hour finding all the snow clothes, dressing the kids, and dressing myself. By the time I was done, I was funned out and I didn't really want to go play in the snow. Next time hopefully it won't take as much time. The kids had a great time and they can't wait for it to snow again.







The final product, complete with red and blue colored water.

No comments: