Thursday, October 23, 2008

Grandma and Grandpa Come for Birthday Fun

Grandma and Grandpa's Possible Christmas Photo (sorry if I ruined the Christmas card for you.)

Believe it or not my baby is now 1. She's gotten so big so fast. My parents came up on Friday night and Saturday day for Gracie's birthday. The kids were especially happy to have Grandpa here, because it's the first time he's been to our new house. We had a great time with them. We went to dinner Friday night and then went to take Christmas card pictures for my parents and see the falls on Saturday. Luckily we had wonderful weather and it was nice to be outside and enjoy the fall air.
After taking pictures Kenny and the kids found a water snake. My kids absolutely love animals of any kind. They're so soft with them also.

Ben staring down the snake.

Hannah absolutely loves her Grandpa.

I love autumn. It's so beautiful and it has an amazing scent.



Gracie's not walking on her own yet, but she's learned to love walking with help.


Grandma and Grandpa gave Gracie a present and though she liked it, the big kids were way more excited than she was. I couldn't stop them from helping.
The present was a phone which is perfect for Gracie because she loves phones.


Gracie's very smart and already picks up a phone, puts it to her ear and says HELLO. It's very cute and so is she.

No comments: