Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hannah's First Haircut

Hannah's new haircut, just short enough!

Kenny and I have always thought that Hannah would be cuter with short hair. It's easy to think that, but for some reason we just didn't want to cut her hair, we kept putting it off. Ben was in desperate need of a haircut and he likes it better when Daddy does it so, because Kenny had Friday off (he gets every other Friday off) we decided that would be a perfect time to cut Ben's hair. Ben's haircut went well, he looks very good without the bushiness, and when they were done, we all went into the bathroom to check it out. When we got back, Hannah had sat herself down on the stool with the towel in hand waiting for her turn. We decided now was as good a time as any to cut her hair, so we went for it. I personally love it. I think she looks so cute. We cut quite a bit off, but mostly just evened it up. She's very proud of it and had to show all our weekend guests her hair.
Pulling faces while Daddy cut her hair. She did really well for her first haircut, with a little help from Mom.

Showing the camera all the hair we cut off. I was a little sad because her haircut made her look so much older, but that always happens with haircuts.

Here's a view from the back. Isn't she so cute?

2 comments:

edsajadaha05 said...

I remember when she didn't have much hair at all! Oh Hannah you are so big!

Four Winns said...

I keep meaning to get in contact with you guys and then I never do. I was even planning on calling you before you moved but I'm an idiot and here I am just leaving a comment on your blog. You rock! Cute hair. I can't believe that girl is so big! I'll have to take some time to read up and see how you guys are doing.