Sunday, March 14, 2010

Cake For Sarah (Birthday Part 2)


We decided to wait and do Sarah's cake while Grandma's and Grandpa's were here for her baptism. Being the nice grandparents that they are, they took us out to Chuck-a-rama for lunch. We were all WAY too full to have cake afterwards and so we decided to wait until Saturday night after dinner. The kids had a lot of fun, of course, and even thought I didn't make it, they still seemed to like it. :) Enjoy the pictures.
Blowing out the candles.

I'll go in order of age:

Here's Sarah Kate putting her face in the cake. I think she forgot she was suppose to be eating it. :)

Nice!

Ben's got a nice face and you can tell he ate some.


Hannah's next. What a cheeser.

Best messy face picture I got of Hannah. She's goofy looking, but hey kids are goofy.
Gracie's next. She's becoming a pro at eating cake messy.

And finally Daniel. He didn't get any cake, but he really enjoyed watching the other kids. Oh and his fingers, he really enjoyed his fingers.

1 comment:

MadMadameMim said...

that is a hilarious tradition. I think I need to creat ways to be more fun. You've got it nailed!