Sunday, September 7, 2014

6th Grade Graduate

I sure do love her smile.
One day you'll open your eyes and notice that the little baby you once had is now not so little anymore. Everyone knows those days are coming and that those days will come over and over, but they always kind of surprise you when they happen. One of these days happened in May when my oldest had her 6th grade graduation. I can't believe that she is done with elementary school. I'm going to use that annoy phrase, "where has the time gone?" I can't believe how quickly she has gotten big. Graduation was kind of hard for Sarah because she was only at this school for 2 month and never really felt like it was her school. She still wanted to go to the graduation and even though it made her long for her friends at her old school, she was glad she went. I am so proud of her for being such a good student, for being an amazing girl, and for handling a new school so well. Now on to Junior High.

Getting ready for the program.
Waiting for her turn to graduate.

No comments: