Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Zoo With Cousins

All 15 kids.  We sure have a lot of fun together.

Most of the schools in Salt Lake had spring break March 31- April 8 so I decided it was a great time to let my kids have their own spring break.  We planned to fill it with fun outing with cousins and a short trip to Logan to see grandma and grandpa.  Our first activity was a trip to the zoo.  I called my local sister in laws (Mindy and April) and convinced them to come to the zoo with me on Tuesday.  We got there around 11:00, had lunch and then spent a few hours wandering the zoo.  It was so much fun and so crazy.  We had 3 moms and 15 kids.  We managed to not loose anyone (for too long anyway) and all the kids had a lot of fun.

Cooper and Adam enjoying the animals.
Hannah playing on the elephant.

Dan showing me the cave that takes you to the rhino's.
Ben being, well, Ben.  Climbing on everything.
I love watching little kids looking at animals.  Here they're watching the monkeys.
Baby Stockton liked riding in the stroller and he was such a happy baby.

HaHa!  This is my favorite sign at the zoo.  I liked it so much I had to take a picture of it.  Makes me laugh.

Smiling by the tiger cage.

My kids posing for a picture on the tigers.

Mindy's kids on the tigers.
April's kids on the tigers.
Ahhhh!  This brings back memories of when I was a kid.  Such fun to have cousins around to do things with.
Lilly really liked Gracie's sunglasses and Gracie was nice enough to share.  She even helped Lilly put them on.
Lilly looked so cute and even though they didn't fit, she wouldn't take them off.
Aunt Mindy and baby Tate by the giraffes.

The main thing Dan and Hannah wanted to see at the zoo was the giraffes.  They were so patient considering the giraffes were the last thing we saw.



No comments: