Sunday, July 8, 2012

Phone Stuff

Here are some of my favorite pictures and videos off of my phone.  I finally got them on the computer and I thought I'd share a few of them.


Adam has a fun trick that he loves to do with daddy.  I love his yelling and in case you're curious, it is an essentially part of the activity.

Sarah Kate just after Christmas with her new blue feather.

Grandpa reading a bedtime story to the little girls at Christmas time.  It was so fun to walk into the room and watch my dad reading to my girls.  Priceless.

Another Christmas time picture.  I absolutely LOVE this picture.  Sarah Kate wanted Kenny to smell her new markers that she got for Christmas.  Of course, Kenny had to make a game of it and the little girls had to join in.  By the end they were all covered in marker and we had all giggled until our stomachs hurt.  I'm so grateful for the wonderful dad my kids get to have.
The day our homeschool books arrived.  The kids were so excited to get all their new learning books.  I have great kids.

My shopping experience.  I always have a cart full of kids and I love it.  I love shopping by myself also, but I love having these kids to fill my cart.


No comments: