Sunday, July 1, 2012

Cousin Easter Party

The following day (Wednesday the 4th) I decided to have a little Easter party at my house and have all the local cousins over.  I was so excited and I was going to make it so much fun, but then life happened and I got busy and tired and never got it planned.  We decided to still have the cousins over and to just have pizza, play in the back yard, and have an Easter egg hunt.  It was perfect.  Not too much work for me or any of the other moms and the kids had a blast playing together and making memories.

Cooper liked the pizza.

Hannah and Cadence enjoying some pizza on the deck.  Thankfully the weather was beautiful.

Lilly enjoying some pizza.
Most of the kids waiting patiently for the Easter Egg Hunt to begin.
Zack and Hannah looking for eggs.
Adam found an egg and with a little help from mom he knew just were to put it.

Ben was very serious about his egg hunting.

Lilly and Hannah enjoying what was inside their eggs.

No comments: