Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Technology! Love It Or Hate It?

So, I've had all these blogs I've wanted to post over the last week or so, but most of them have video in them. This probably isn't a problem for most people or most computers, but for me and my computer it is. I don't know if it's the fault of the computer, video camera, or me, but I do know that it's very aggravating. I've been trying for over a week to get Sarah Kate's tooth video on the computer so I could post it for Grandma, but it just wouldn't work. At first it was really jumpy and then I managed to get it smoothly on the computer, but it didn't have any sound (kind of important when Sarah Kate is talking about how she lost her tooth.)

Anyway, to make a long story short, after over a week and a couple dozen tries I decided to give it one more shot knowing that if it didn't work I'd just post the blogs without the video. Amazingly it worked. I don't get it, but I'm thrilled to finally have it working again. I did notice that some of the video is dark and sometimes the sound goes out, but I'll take it. After all my trying, what I got is good enough for me.

No comments: