Monday, August 11, 2008

Getting Back to Basics

Our life is finally slowing down a little bit, I hope. Not that I haven't enjoyed the past month and a half, but I'm ready for some structure again. School starts for Sarah Kate in less than 2 weeks, and we have no more major activities coming up. I've decided now is a good time to get back to basics. I've covered so many trips and activities lately that I feel I forgot the fun little things the kids do daily. I've decided to try and focus on the things that make my kids so wonderful, that make them who they are. I'm trying to make this a journal of sorts and I'm not doing a good enough job of documenting my kids everyday life. Hopefully I'll do better and my kids will keep doing funny, and sometimes not so funny, things so I can blog about them. As always, thanks for reading my blog and feel free to comment anytime.

1 comment:

The DeVito's said...

Hey Katie!
You family is darling. Sounds like quite the adventures you are having. Do I know anyone else who's blogs you read?