Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My Cute Kids

We haven't been up to much since returning from the cruise. It took me almost a week to get unpacked, get everything put away, and get laundry done. It didn't help that I decided to do some spring cleaning in the middle of unpacking. The weather here has been dreary, to say the least, (we got almost 6 inches of rain over the weekend) and we've spent a lot of time inside. Despite the boring week we've had, we did take some cute pictures of the kids that I wanted to share.




Bubble Princess

Hannah has discovered a love for bubble baths. She has always been a big fan of taking baths, but she never like bubble baths (she was afraid of the bubbles.) However, recently Ben's been asking for them and she's been OK with them. Maybe it's because she's finally feeling better. Whatever the reason, she enjoys them and I thought this picture was oftely cute.



Star Wars Lego Video Game

Need I say more. I bought this game for Kenny awhile ago, and the kids just love it. Ben wakes up in the morning and the first thing he asks is if he can play Star Wars Lego Video Game. I'm not a huge fan of video games (they're too easy to get addicted to) but I don't mind if the kids play them every now and then. Besides, they have to work together, and don't they look cute sitting there together.

1 comment:

April and JJ said...

OOOhhh! You need to make a 16x20 of that bubble picture and hang it in your bathroom! maybe even bigger!