Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

The gifts Sarah Kate made for me at school. I'm so looking forward to the many years of handmade Mother's Day gifts. I just love them.


I hope all you Mother's out there had a wonderful Mother's Day. Mine was fairly uneventful, but that's not all together a bad thing. Uneventful is much better than a disaster. Some of the high points were the good morning hugs and "Happy Mother's Day" from my kids, making it to church on time (this is always a feet and no matter how hard we try, we always seem to be running late on Sunday's), calls home, and homemade gifts from the kids (I think this one was my favorite.)


The kids with the Mothers Day gifts they made in church. Flowers from the primary kids and a scribbled on picture from Hannah.

1 comment:

Justin and Coralie said...

Happy Mother's day (belated!). Congrats on being on time to church. We were most definitely late... and we only have one kid. We're working on it. :)