Monday, May 19, 2008

A-B-C Tag

A- ATTACHED OR SINGLE: Attached
B- BEST FRIEND: Kenny and the kids
C- CAKE OR PIE: Definitely pie, I'm not a huge cake fan.
D- DAY OF CHOICE: Saturday. That's when everyone's home from school and work. It's family fun time!
E- ESSENTIAL ITEM: Diapers/wipes! Bad things happen when I leave home without these.
F- FAVORITE COLOR: I'd still have to say green and purple. Not to boyish and not to girly.
G- GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT: My kids
H- HOMETOWN: North Logan, Utah
I- INDULGENCES: Staying up too late. Is this an indulgence! It's something I LOVE doing, but really shouldn't.
J- JANUARY OR JULY: July
K- KIDS: Yes! 4 Sarah Kate, Ben, Hannah, Gracie! Hopefully more some day
L- LIFE IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT: My kids
M- MARRIAGE DATE: July 9, 1999 Wow! That was a long time ago
N- NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 1 Brother, Ryan
O- ORANGES OR APPLES: Apples, oranges take too long to peal.
P- PHOBIAS OR FEARS: Phobia: The normal, Spiders, things that go bump in the night, falling. Fears: Something happening to my family.
Q- QUOTES: Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
R- REASON TO SMILE: Again, My kids!
S- SEASON: Fall, I love the smell, the feel, the holidays, even the temperature
T- TAG FIVE FRIENDS: I'll do April and Mindy, there new to blogging so I bet they've never done this before. Then, Cami, Jolene, and Natalie If you've done it feel free to ignore me.
U- UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I still have one of my baby teeth. Boring, I know, but I couldn't think of anything.
V- VERY FAVORITE STORE: REI or Super Walmart. I could spend hours in either one.
W- WORST HABIT: I'd have to agree with Sam on this one. Procrastination!
X- X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND: Ultrasound definitely
Y- YOUR FAVORITE FOOD: Fruit, really good fruit
Z-YOUR ZODIAC SIGN: Aries

No comments: