Thursday, January 17, 2008

Yes, We're Still Here!

OK! I admit it's been awhile since I last wrote. I've been a little busy. I can't really figure out what I've been doing, I just know I've been busy. Go figure. So here's a little update on what's been going on here. Let me start out by saying it's not much.


Ben got a haircut around Christmas time. (I don't remember exactly when, it's been awhile.) The lady that cut it did a horrible job. The curl was completely gone because of the way she cut it. So last Sunday, before church, Kenny decided to fix it. He trimmed the top (as much as he dared) to make it match the front. Ben has some curl back now and we're so happy. It's so sad when the curl goes away.

My three oldest kids are coming up on their birthdays and that means they're due for a growth spurt and they need a little extra sleep. I've decided to put Hannah down for 2 naps occasionally because she's so grumpy that I'm losing the patience battle. Anyway, last week, the 9th to be exact, we had tons of errands to run so poor Ben and Hannah spent the morning buying groceries, going to the bank, and other random stuff. Our last stop was the bank and they had been so good that I decided to get them a sucker as a thank you. Well, as you can see, Hannah was so tired she couldn't make the 15 minute drive home without falling asleep, mid sucker. She stayed that way while I unloaded the groceries and took Gracie in. It was so cute I had to take her picture.






I've been requiring a lot more help from my kids lately. When I say a lot more help it's improtant to know I didn't really require much before now. Anyway, Sarah Kate has done a good job helping with Gracie.




Hannah likes to help feed Grace as well, though she's more interested in cleaning her face than actually feeding her.

2 comments:

Samm and David said...

Wow Kate! You seem super busy! You are such a great mom!

Anonymous said...

sarah kate looks like a good little mum, love to get her in bednaked and practice making a baby with her but I want her mouth and ass first