Saturday, November 30, 2013

Feeding the Birds


We went to the aviary with my friend Cami, her daughter Julia, and her baby Elijah. I haven't seen her in quite some time and though it was a short trip because I had to pick the big kids up from school, it was still so nice to see her. While at the Aviary Julia wanted to feed the birds so I let my kids feed them also. We went into a caged area with little cups of fruit. The birds would fly up to us, land on our hands and eat from the cups. My kids were scared to death at first, but the longer we were in there the braver they got, well all but Daniel. He just wanted out.

Adam petting the bird on my hand.
Cami and Julia feeding the birds.
Dan's "get me out of here" face.
Gracie finally got brave enough to let the birds land on her. She loved it.

No comments: