Sunday, August 4, 2013

My Messy Birthday

For my birthday this year I decided I'd had way to much cake (I don't even really like cake) and donuts so I decided to go with strawberry shortcake instead. I love strawberries and when you put them in a yummy sauce inside a cake with whipped cream on top, well, it's just delicious. Not only was the food good, but daddy decided to have fun with the whipped cream and it made it a birthday to remember. 

Kenny asked the kids who wanted whipped cream on top. They all said they did so he put whipped cream on their tops. I'm so glad I have a husband who is willing to do silly things with our kids and in true Kenny fashion, it only got sillier.
Putting whipped cream on top.
Hannah with her whipped cream on top.
Kenny asked Sarah if she wanted more because her's fell off her head.
Of course she said yes. She acted so shocked, but she was loving it.
Ben wanted a mustache and so that's exactly what Kenny gave him.
Hannah one upped Ben and got a beard.
Dan wanted to be like the others, but when it came down to it he just
wasn't brave enough so daddy just put it in his mouth instead.
Gracie grew her nose a little and thought it was soooo funny.
Adam was a little braver than Dan and got some just above his mouth.
After we were pretty much done, Dan decided to be brave and let Daddy
put some on his chin. He was soooo proud of himself.
Me with my delicious strawberry shortcake.
After I started putting the little boys in the bath tub Kenny asked if I was planning on washing Hannah. I told him yes and a few minutes later Hannah came into the bathroom looking like this. . .

She told me she was an old man. What a cute old man.
My husband and kids are the coolest and I'm the luckiest mom I know. Oh and Kenny bathed the kids so that was an extra bonus. 

No comments: