Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Boys Picnic


My 3 cute boys.
Picnics had become the thing to do around here when summer hit. The little girls loved to take their blankets out on the deck and eat a snack. On June 5th they had left their blanket outside and as the sun was going down behind the house, I was cooking dinner and really just wanting a little peace and quite. Ben, my very awesome and helpful boy, noticed mommy was a little stressed and took it upon himself to take the little boys outside for a picnic on the blanket that Gracie had forgotten to put away. The little boys loved their picnic time with their big brother Ben and once again Ben surprised me with his willingness to be helpful without being asked. He is an amazing boy and I am one lucky mommy.

Silly faced boys.

No comments: