Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Biking With Friends

On April 23rd the kids headed over to the bike trail with some friends. It was so much fun to watch them all biking around, gooffing around, digging, and climbing. I'm so glad our kids have been able to find some good friends here. (If only Sarah was able to find some friends.)
Most of the trails. I wish I'd had one of these when I was a kid.
Alex was really shocked. He didn't think he could do this.
Kobi headed down the trail with the others waiting their turns.
Ben riding down one of the hills.
Ian surprised, and happy, that he made the dip.
The 2 Hannah's. They not only share a first name, but they share
a middle name too. When you're 6 and 7 that's pretty cool.
The Boys:  Alex, Ben, Charlie, Ian, and Kobi
Dan and Adam spent their time picking weeds, I mean flowers, for me.
Adam picked mostly weeds, but I didn't mind.
The dip with the bridge over it. Scary, but soo fun.
The other Hannah riding the trails.
Sometimes the kids would take a break and play on the hills.
Here they are trying to build a fort.
This kid cracks me up. He's always got a goofy face on.
My Hannah riding.
Kobi coming out of the dip.
Hannah brought a book in order to take a break. Funny thing is she can't read it, it's
 too hard for her, but Kenny and I had no idea. She was really good at pretending.
The kids taking turns on the trails.
Sarah coming out of the dip. This was huge for her. She was so scared
of it, but she did it anyway. I'm so proud of her for conquering her fears.

No comments: