Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Painting Time Again

I brought the paint out the week of Thanksgiving. The kids had a blast painting pictures, making hand prints, and using my stamps. It entertained them for at least an hour and I was able to get dinner made and the kitchen cleaned. I need to remember that activities like this are not only fun for the kids, but they actually create free time for me. :)

Sarah Kate painting her picture of our house.

The little girls painting in purple, they kind of like that color.

Ben was a super fast painter and within about 15 minutes he was done. He did enjoy the stamp though.

Dan really enjoys hanging out at the table with the kids. Normally he doesn't have to be doing anything, just watching everyone else. He did enjoy cleaning the table though.

More table cleaning. What a silly boy.

No comments: