Sunday, December 19, 2010

Fat Turkey

At Thanksgiving time the kids learned a new song in Primary. I was there the first time they heard it because we were taking the nursery kids to singing time to get them ready for primary. I almost laughed out loud when I heard it for the first time. I meant to blog about it, but completely forgot. I heard the kids singing it the other day and I laughed all over again. I want to remember it for next Thanksgiving so I thought I'd blog it even though Thanksgiving is over.

It goes to the tune of "Here We Are Together" from the primary hymnbook.

"Gobble, gobble, gobble, fat turkey, fat turkey. Gobble, gobble, gobble, fat turkey's are we. We're not here for living, we're here for Thanksgiving. Gobble, gobble, gobble fat turkey's are we."

I love it. Don't know why, I just thought it was so hilarious. The kids enjoy it to and it's fun to listen to them. So that's my Thanksgiving song of the day. Hope you enjoyed.

No comments: