Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Letters To Santa

I love watching my kids write letters to Santa. It's so much fun to see what they want for Christmas and to see how excited they are to write a letter to Santa. So, here's their letters, complete with spelling and grammatical errors:

Sarah Kate
Dear Santa,
Thank you for giving us presents. I think yo
u should deserve one too. I would like a webkinz, a I-dog, make-up American dolls and a mp3 player, a big shiny pretty dress, some art stuff. a mini nutcracker. do you get a lot of presents on christmas?
from: Sarah Newbry


BenBen
Dear Santa,
Thank you for getting us presents every single year. I want a shark webkinz and a blue whale webkinz. I also want the radio transformer. I want Lego Indiana Jones 2 video game, nerf guns, some bakugons, and some candy. Have a Merry Christmas. How do you make toys? I've been a good boy so please don't forget me on Christmas. Love, Ben Newbry


Hannah Beth
Dear Santa,
Thank you for bringing us presents. I drew you a pretty picture. I hope you like it. Santa brings me presents and I open presents. I would like a doll and a game for Christmas. I would like a blanket and some clothes for my baby. I've been a very good girl. Merry Christmas!
Love, Hannah Beth
(Hannah also drew a pretty picture for Santa)


Gracie
Well, Gracie just drew a pretty picture for Santa.


Sarah Kate putting her letter on the door for Santa.

Hannah putting her letters on the door for Santa.

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

No comments: