Sunday, January 4, 2009

I Cheated

So I cheated a little. I wanted all my blogs that happened in 2008 to be recorded as posted in 2008 despite the fact that I've been lazy/busy and haven't written them. So on New Years I wrote the title to all the blogs left I had to write and left them unpublished until I could get back to them. This wouldn't be a problem, but if my blog is attached to someone elses blog my new posts would show up as being posted 5 days ago and people may not no I've updated. So, I'm writing this so Blogger registers that I have blogged today. That way people know I have new blogs. I still have Christmas to blog about, but that will probably be done in the next few days. Until then enjoy our 4 new pre-Christmas adventures and don't think I'm too weird.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Its not cheating, its accurate journaling! I regularly just change the date to go back and post things in the right order. So if you are cheating so am I!

Nona said...

Haha! That is actually a good idea... :) I will probably do that in the future as well.. lol!

April and JJ said...

I looked through your posts and I'm just commenting here, just to make things inaccurate! :) Your pictures are all so cute. I'm excited to see you guys this weekend. How come all your girls are starting to look like the same kid? Weird! Are you staying at my house on Friday night or Saturday night? See ya!