Wednesday, August 6, 2014

New Home, New School

Headed to their first day at their new school.

The kids started at their new school on March 3rd. They were a little nervous, but it proved to be no problem for them, just as I suspected. They're now going to Fox Hollow Elementary and we are so happy with this school. It seems better than their last school (teach harder things) and my kids aren't nearly as bored. It's not year round, so they'll be having a full summer this year, and I've been impressed with the activities the school has and how they teach more advanced things but still allow the kids to play and do crafts and other things I think are important in and elementary school. I enjoy all their teachers and I'm thinking this is going to be a great change for our family.

No comments: