Wednesday, August 6, 2014

My Dino Loving Little Boys

We love the dinosaur museum.
Ever since we found out we were moving (and even before that) the kids have been so excited to go to the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point. On the 11th of March I finally got caught up enough on the move to feel like I could leave the house. That meant a morning of fun at the dinosaur museum with the boys. All of the older kids have been to the museum at some point so I figured it was fair for the boys to see it with just mom. They had a BLAST. They loved looking at all the dinosaur bones, playing in the sand table, and digging for dinosaur bones. I'm so glad we live close to Thanksgiving Point and were able to get a membership so we can return to their cool places whenever we want.

Adam playing in the sand with the dinosaurs. 
The boys having fun watching their dinosaurs get flooded and swept away.

All the kids have their picture taken on this dinosaur when they're small.
Naturally I needed one of the little boys too.
What's not to love about a big, scary shark.
Digging for and uncovering dinosaur bones. A little boys dream.

No comments: