Friday, August 29, 2014

Happy Birthday Grandma!

Grandma with all the kids (minus Charlie who didn't want to be in the picture.)
We decided to stop off at my parents house on our way home from seeing Mike and Sarah. It was my mom's birthday and I thought it would be fun to surprise her. I called my dad a few days before to make sure he would have her home and, well, he decided to make it a bigger surprise. He got a cake and ice cream, called my Aunt and Uncle, cousin, my grandpa, and my brother even came from Salt Lake. We all showed up at roughly the same time and surprised her for her birthday. It was a great surprise that was so unlike my dad, but he did well.  :)

Blowing out the candles with a little help from the kids.
Yummy chocolate cake.
Adam with his great grandpa Reid.
Dad got mom an IPod Mini. Another huge surprise from him.

No comments: