Thursday, August 7, 2014

It's Great To Be 8!

Hannah with all her gifts.
Hannah turned 8 on a Sunday this year and she we had a very busy day. We opened presents before church and then when we got home from church Grandma and Grandpa Gass came over to see us. They had just returned from their 2 week trip to Singapore and they brought the kids some presents. They stayed and shared some of Hannah's cake before they had to go. It was a busy and fun day and she felt very loved. Now she can't wait to be baptized in a few weeks.

Monster's Inc dolls from Grandma and Grandpa Newbry.
Hannah loves Dr. Suess and she love the book of many stories we got her.
I love this shot and even though Gracie is blurry I had to include her.
Both girls were so excited that Hannah got Anna for Disney Infinity.

Hannah was so excited to get the horse stable. I love that my kids love Lego's.
This is the face that says, "I got roller blades? I've always wanted roller blades."
Playing with the Lego's while waiting for church.

Grandma and Grandpa Gass giving the kids all their spoils from their trip to Singapore.
The cake. (She likes the color pink.)
Singing Happy Birthday to my sweet Hannah.
Blowing out the candles. All 8 of them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love pink to but the pink i like is between her legs I LOVE childpussy