Sunday, December 1, 2013

Annual Pictures Take 2

We headed back up the canyon on Sunday after church to get the rest of the kids pictures. They did so well, much better than in past years, and we were able to knock out all the pictures in a relatively short amount of time. It always feels so good to know pictures are done. Because of Kenny's busy work schedule these pictures haven't been edited yet, but here is the rough shot of the ones we liked and are going with.

The kids with snow in the background
Adam Age 3
Daniel Age 4
Gracie Age 6
Hannah Age 7
Ben Age 9
Sarah Age 11
Great picture with no head swapping. It's amazing how well the kids did.


Here are a few of my favorite other pictures taken from that day. I sure do love my kids.

Daddy and Sarah heading across the river to get Sarah ready for her picture.
HaHa! One of my favorite Gracie pictures.
I don't know why, but I love this pictures of Dan.

No comments: