Friday, February 26, 2010

Lilly and Landon

On Sunday January 31st we headed to Salt Lake to do some job hunting. We spent the night at Kenny's sister April's house and got up the next morning ready to look for work. Kenny spent the next few hours applying for jobs and then we took some time to see family members in the area. As I mentioned earlier my sister-in-law had twin babies on New Years Day. She lives in Salt Lake and after Savannah, her kindergartner, got home from school we headed over to see them.

My 5 and Mindy's 3 (doesn't Dan look huge?)

Lilly and Landon were born New Years Day and when we saw them a month later they were still so tiny. They were both normal newborn weight, but compared to Daniel they looked so little. They were very cute and it was so much fun to see them. Lilly looks like a Newbry and Landon looks just like his Dad. I have a feeling these two will be a lot of fun as they get older.

Ben holding little, sleeping baby Landon.

Gracie LOVED holding the babies.

Hannah and Sarah holding the babies. If you can't tell Lilly is the bigger of the two right now.

Big sister Savannah holding Lilly.

Not the best picture, but Landon looked so small in this swing, I just had to take a picture. Mindy (my sister-in-law) put him in it and he got lost. It was the cutest thing.

After a short visit with Mindy we headed over to my Aunt Val and Uncle Greg's house. Uncle Greg was in the final stages of ALS (or Lou Gehrig's Disease) and we wanted to stop in and visit with them for awhile. It turned out to be good timing because my cousin Jenny was in town from Vegas with her 2 kids Andie (10) and Logan (5). My 2 oldest kids had a lot of fun playing with cousins they rarely see while the adults visited. We didn't stay long, but I was so grateful to be able to visit with them and to see my Uncle Greg.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

It sounds like a fun visit! I hope the job searching went well. Your kids and Mindy's kids are adorable! They're all getting big....except for Landon and Lilly. They are so cute!

April and JJ said...

it was fun to see you guys! Hey, maybe you should move to Salt Lake! Just an idea. I just came up with that. Your pictures are really cute.